UAE Offshore Company
UAE offshore incorporation helps you to run your business or asset
ownership in the Middle East in the most profitable manner. Especially
because you avoid the cumbersome process of having the off shore
incorporation company documents attested by various embassies and Ministries
of Foreign Affairs
For your offshore incorporation in UAE, there exist many service providers offering a competitive offshore package. Such packages include services for operating your business, hiring local employees, entering into agreements, renting of office space, selling goods and company services, drafting contracts and offering investments, taxation and banking advice.
As UAE offshore incorporation requires an agent, you will need to choose one in order to register your company. The offshore package offered by any service provider stipulates that the agent representing the service provider would act as a link between the newly formed offshore enterprise and the local government.
UAE Offshore Incorporation - Features and regulations:
• The capital of the company can be any amount divided into any denomination.
• The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one.
• All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed. However, there is no requirement to deposit the capital in bank.
• 100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption exists on UAE off shore incorporation companies.
• Opening a corporate bank account in a bank at Dubai, UAE is permitted.
• A registered agent (legal firms, auditors, consultants) is required to be appointed by the Company from the approved list of registered agents maintained by UAE Free Zone.
• The Offshore domicile is located in the UAE Free Zone.
• The investors need not visit the authority to incorporate the company, however the documents need to be signed in the registered agent's office.
• Audited financials will be requested only in case of suspicion.
We at Global Resources are available to answer any and all of your questions regarding the establishment of an offshore financial presence. You can contact us at any time, and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help - and as always, all conversations and correspondence with Global Resources remains confidential.
Please fill out the digital form below to communicate to us.
HOT LINE: 00971 55 4479550
UAE Free Zones
Oud Mehta Offices Building (Opp. Wafi City & Next to Citi Bank)
P.O Box – 85570
Dubai – UAE.
Tel: 00971 4 3245630
Fax: 00971 4 3245640
|Offshore incorporation||Startup Packages|
UAE offshore incorporation helps you to run your business or to have asset ownership in the Middle East in the most profitable manner. Read More
|Company Formation in the UAE|