Dubai Multi Commodities Centre - DMCC
DMCC is a free zone authority offering market participants of the
commodities industry and support services invaluable business incentives,
100% business ownership
A guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on
personal and income taxes
available on a freehold or leasehold option
A one stop shop facility for
processing of all documentation including immigration, registration and
Companies or individuals interested in setting up and licensing a new
or existing company in DMCC can choose a trade or services license from a
wide range of business activities.
The DMCC free zone offers two types of business license:
■DMCC License (activities in commodities and related trade/services)
■JLT License (other business activities)
Business Type: Trading in Commodities (Food Products, Minerals , Gold &
Silver , Metals, Coal etc)
Emirates : Dubai, UAE.
1. Registration fee – AED 10,010 (One Time)
2. License fee – AED 20,010 (Trading in Commodities only ,renewable on a yearly basis)
3. MOA fee – AED 2,010 (One Time)
4. Flexi Desk Charges – AED 17,620/- (Only for 1st year.)
Total: AED 49,650/-
Visas: 3 visas issued.
1. 3 Proposed Company Names
2. Passport Copy of the Share Holder /Share Holders
3. Short Business Plan
4. Contact Info: ( Tel , Fax , Email, P.O. Box) of Share Holders
out the digital form below to communicate to us.
HOT LINE: 00971 55 4479550
UAE Free Zones
Oud Mehta Offices Building (Opp. Wafi Citi & Next to Citi